Because of the Coronavirus pandemic, the Government recommends that the necessary measures be taken to prevent the spread of the virus. Here are some ideas.
- It’s a great time to do a marathon of those series you’ve been waiting for months.
- Start that book that’s been gathering dust on the shelf for a long time.
Board games! When was the last time you played Monopoly or Trivial? There are plenty of games for the family to enjoy.
- Sort out drawers, cupboards, shelves, hang pictures or place decorative elements in your home. Take advantage of these days to get your house ready.
- Social networks are a point to take into account. Now there is plenty of information and not all of it is true (if you want to be informed correctly, use the official media). Make a good cleaning of contacts, groups and pages. This way your networks will be an extension of yourself.
- Do exercises at home. On Youtube there are many channels where you can find tables of different levels of difficulty.
- Practice ‘mindfulness’ or meditation, whether you think you need to relax or not. Nothing better than this to calm your anxiety.
- Make food for the whole week. If you get sick, you will have tuppers to warm up and eat. And if not, then that too! But no parties.
- Different streaming music festivals have been created so you can party without leaving home! One of them is Cuarentenafest. We also have the #YoMeQuedoEnCasaFestival where artists like Alfred García, Dvicio, Rozalén and a lot more will perform.
As many plans as you can think of. But you know, stay calm and be responsible for this situation. Ah! Another great plan is to find a nice house in alleeSpain to become your future home 😉
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)